Friday, July 9, 2010

Snow Doog


So I finally pulled out all of my scrapbooking supplies and pictures and made a new layout. I found some pictures I had printed from this past winter snowstorm and decided to make a layout of my dog Major. Most of the time we call him "Doog" so that is where I got the title Snow Doog. I used the Sketchy Thursdays Sketch for this layout and it was also for the 7.8 Sketch challenge. This is the first challenge I have entered and I really enjoyed it. It inspired me to finish the layout instead of getting frustrated and putting it up.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome page and really cute photo's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tooooooooooooooo cute cute cute!! I loveeeeeeeeeee the photos and loving the snowflakes!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete